Bar Toma is rolling out an exciting new menu!
At Bar Toma, our regular guests and our new guests alike love how we make pizzas and pastas - so we've upped the ante. We added five new hand-crafted pastas and five new wood-burning pizzas to our menu!
Chef Erik Freeberg and his team have been working hard to come up with these delicious new dishes that we know you'll love. Check out a full list of new menu items below:
- SQUID INK TAGLIATELLE - laughing bird shrimp, mint, Calabrese chile powder, and lobster sauce
- SPAGHETTONE POMODORO - San Marzano tomatoes, garlic, basil, ricotta salata
- TORTELLINI - herbed ricotta filling, speck, summer squash
- PENNE ARRABBIATA - housemade penne, spicy tomato sauce, lemon zest, smoked buffalo mozzarella
- VEAL RAVIOLI - wood-roasted veal breast,crispy shallots, white truffle, Grana Padano
- SALAME - spicy salami, whipped ricotta, tomato sauce, onion
- BOSCAIOLA - house-ground pork sausage, enoki mushrooms, San Marzano tomato sauce, fior di latte mozzarella
- QUATTRO FORMAGGI - fior di latte mozzarella, ricotta, gorgonzola, Grana Padano
- SICILIAN - black olives, white anchovies, tomato sauce, pecorino, fennel, oregano
- BIANCA - artichokes, green olives, red onion, ricotta salata, basil, fior di latte mozzarella
12 New Craft Beers on Tap!
Belly up to the bar and try one of our 12 new draft beers that have joined Peroni, Allagash White, Lagunitas IPA and Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale on tap! Here's a full list of our new craft beer selections:
• Cross of Gold from Revolution
• Stone Go To IPA from Stone
• Stiegl Pils from Stieglbrauerei in Austria
• Hard Apple Cider from Vandermill
• Mr. Inappropriate from Solemn Oath
• Hennepin from Ommegang
• Brooklyn Sorachi Ace from Brooklyn
• La Rossa from Birra Moretti in Italy
• Left Hand Milk Stout from Left Hand
• Edmund Fitzgerald Porter from Great Lakes
• Domaine DuPage from Two Brothers
• Tripel Karmeliet from Brouwerij Bosteels in Belgium
We're on Facebook and Twitter too!
Get Bar Toma updates and News by liking us on Facebook and following us @BarToma on Twitter!
We've been Michelin-recommended!
Check out some of our other press as well...